Monday, September 3, 2007

willkommen!

Welcome to my food blog! This blog (or flog, as I like to call it) was started as a way for me to share one of my greatest passions in life: cooking. I've been a vegetarian for about 4 years, and until recently never gave cooking much of an effort. On the occasion i'd try something fancy, but I never really got too crazy about it. It was always something I thought about doing, but never acted on. Over the past year i've cultivated a real interest and just a speck of talent in this area, and I hope to share my enthusiasm and (little) knowledge with others. I'm addicted to the food network, and get most of my inspiration from my favorite shows. (Everyday Italian being #1.)
I hope you all enjoy this flog! (As much as I hope that someone might actually read this...)

No comments: